For student leaders who want to be heard
The Youth Leadership Council (YLC) was formed by STAMP high school leaders who wanted to continue their involvement in CIRCLE and deepen their understanding of self, community, and ways to advance inclusive, responsive education throughout the year.
What Does the YLC Do?
- Provide a student voice & perspective
- Expand understanding of self & Leadership
- Help recruit STAMP Students
- Participate in local community events & coordinate learning events for all STAMpers
- Be a positive representation of STAMP YLC in ALL spaces
- Attend bi-weekly meetings
- Must be in 10 - 12th grade currently
- Have participated in leading STAMP Conference